Bridal make-up tips
Wedding make-up is a beauty service that every bride should have. It can be done by professional make-up artists or by DIY methods with the help of a bridal make-up tutorial.
There are many different types of wedding make-up tutorials and styles nowadays, which makes it challenging to choose the right one for you.
Bridal make-up refers to the make-up used by brides and bridesmaids at their weddings. It is traditionally a combination of traditional cosmetics such as powders, mascaras, lipsticks, and eye shadows.
The trend of bridal make-up is becoming more popular these days. It has taken a new trend in today’s society with the modern woman wanting to look beautiful on their big day.
There are different types of skin and complexions. Other Make-up techniques should be applied based on the type of skin and complexion.
The goal is to ensure that we apply make-up in a way that does not exacerbate any skin irritations, such as acne, rosacea, or eczema.
- For fair skin, use a light foundation that matches your skin tone. Apply it with a sponge to prevent the product from rubbing off on clothes.-
- For medium/tan skin, use bronzer for contouring and highlighter for highlighting the best parts of your face.-
- For dark skin, blot the primer all over your face in advance so it will blend better after you have applied your foundation (example: if you are using a cream primer). Apply concealer over any imperfections such as blemishes and dark circles.
5 Wedding Make-up Tips to Create a Gorgeous Look
This list of make-up tips is by no means exhaustive, but it should give you a good start on the perfect look that you want to create.
- Use a warm brown eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelid to give your eyes length and definition.
- Apply matte lipstick with a red undertone for an easy, chic look without looking like you’re wearing too much make-up.
- Sweep a nude shadow under your lower lashes to elongate them and make them appear twice as long.
- Apply light pink blush just below your cheekbones and keep it sheer so that it doesn’t overpower your skin tone or facial features.
- Line the top of your lids with black eyeliner for dramatic definition and a retro-inspired finish
There are a lot of ways to add some extra volume and glam with your lips, such as using a bridal lip gloss and lipstick shades.
A popular way to get the perfect pout for your big day is by adding bridal lip gloss. Lip Gloss Dior is one of the best-selling bridal lip glosses on the market today, which offers a sheer, glossy finish that adds volume and shine. The formulation is enriched with vitamins A, C, E, and Aloe Extracts to hydrate and protect your lips while providing a natural look that lasts all day.
The other way you can add some glam factor to your lips is by choosing a lipstick shade that fits your skin tone. For example, you could opt for red lipstick if you are fair-skinned or green if you are dark.